Happy New Year, everyone!
I can’t thank each of you enough for how you’ve impacted my life in the past year, and I am so glad to know you all. I loved being able to meet some of you in person this year, and I hope I get to meet even more of you in this coming year.
For those of you I’ve just met this year through the American Idol fandom, thank you for coming on this crazy music and love-filled journey with me, and I can’t wait for what this next year will bring. I’m sure it’s going to be an awesome one, knowing our boys, and I can’t wait. You all have made such a huge impact on me that I can’t even articulate it properly, so I will just say thank you with all my heart.
For those of you I’ve known for years now, I am so thankful that we continue to stay in contact even after some of us drifted to different fandoms. I love the way we support each other, and I hope to continue to get to know all of you over the (hopefully many more) years to come. Thank you for always being there for me.
May this next year bring all of you happiness, joy, and wonder.
I've been busy for a while, and haven't been able to post/comment much, but I'm hoping that very soon I will have more free time! I've been working on getting college applications in, and I haven't quite finished yet, but I'm almost there. Plus, my soccer season has ended (a while ago, yes, I know), so once both of those are finished that should free me up a bit. I hope. ;)
To all my fantabulous friends, thank you for sticking with me! You all are so amazing and I'm very glad to have you all as friends. ♥
A quick note to all my wonderful writing friends: sorry for the lack of reviews lately-I most likely have been reading and absolutely loving it, but have not had much time to review. I'm sorry. I'm hoping that will soon change.
**The wonderful banner above was made by below_blues. Go check out her icons and banners - her latest set is from the A Charlie Brown Christmas movie and are absolutely wonderful! :)
You don't have to answer every question if you don't want to, but I'd love to hear your answers! :)
Am looking forward to getting to know you all better! :D
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute/funny or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my partner-in-crime or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Song rec time!!!
Today, I'd recommend checking out Talking in Code by Margo & the Nuclear So and So's. I found it through lovesongrequiem , which is a community where starlite_diner posts her music recommendations. It's got a really catchy/emotional chorus with some good lyrics:
"I know where you've been and I know where you go but I've been tired from the minute I woke. And I'm sleeping alone in this house I don't own. Cause if your touring your mind, you'll get lost everytime. You'll sing me sad songs to keep me awake in that bedroom that we hid away. Baby, I'm long gone. And you're voice cracks with the lack of piano you keep moving... where are you going? Baby, we're long gone."
These lyrics above and the song I both got from her post here.
I've been listening to it on repeat for a little while, and I'm really really enjoying it. Quite possibly becoming a favorite :)
P.S. Who's excited for Bones tonight?!?! ;) And how are you all doing lately?